This charming corner room has lovely sea views down into Children’s Bay and the surrounding valley. The room was named after the Fyfe sisters who ran Wilderness House in Akaroa as a boarding establishment in the mid 19th Century. Enjoy fabulous afternoon sun, ideal for a snooze before joining us for a glass of wine and strolling down to the village for a memorable meal. The room has an antique French upholstered Queen bed and a large ensuite bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
All of our rooms have the following:
- Pillow top beds with luxurious white Egyptian sheets, feather down pillows, NZ 100% wool blankets, feather down bed coverings, electric blanket, marcella quilts ….. self control heaters and heated bathroom towel rail
- fluffy Egyptian towels, NZ natural toiletries, hair dryer
- posies of fresh flowers from our own garden
- tea making facilities, Royal Albert fine bone china, selection of teas, plunger coffee, cookies & chocolates, mineral water
- complimentary wireless internet (free Wi-Fi)
- views from every room, either the vineyard, surrounding hills, garden or the sea. peaceful and tranquil settings
- Rates: $NZ375.00 (including Goods & Services Tax)
- Payment method:
- Check in: after 2.00pm /check out 11am
- Cancellation within 14 days of arrival date: 50% forfeit of the total booking price.
- Cancellation within 7 days of arrival date: 100% forfeit of the total booking price.