The Fyfe Room has a charming corner aspect lovely sea views down into Children’s Bay and the surrounding valley. The room has an antique French Queen bed and a large ensuite bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
The room was named after the Fyfe sisters who ran Beaufort House in Akaroa as a guest house in the mid 19th Century. Enjoy fabulous afternoon sun, ideal for a snooze before joining us for a glass of wine and strolling down to the village for a memorable meal.
All of our rooms have the following:
- Pillow top beds with luxurious white Egyptian sheets, feather down pillows, NZ 100% wool blankets, feather down bed coverings, electric blanket, marcella quilts ….. self control heaters and heated bathroom towel rail
- fluffy Egyptian towels, NZ natural toiletries, hair dryer
- posies of fresh flowers from our own garden
- tea making facilities, Royal Albert fine bone china, selection of teas, plunger coffee, cookies & chocolates, mineral water
- complimentary wireless internet (free Wi-Fi)
- views from every room, either the vineyard, surrounding hills, garden or the sea. peaceful and tranquil settings
- Rates: $NZ450.00 (including Goods & Services Tax)
- Check in: after 2.00pm /check out 11am
- Payment method:
- Cancellation within 14 days of arrival date: 50% forfeit of the total booking price.
- Cancellation within 7 days of arrival date: 100% forfeit of the total booking price.