The Shepherd Room was named after the second owner – Constable and Mrs Shepherd.
This charming room gets the first of the morning sun all year round. It has a Queen size bed with traditional black iron bed ends. The room has its own private balcony, perfect for an early morning cup of tea or an afternoon or evening glass of wine.
On a hot summers night what could be more perfect than to sleep with the door open and enjoy the melodious birdsong which is abundant in our garden.
The room has an ensuite bathroom with a walk in shower.
All of our rooms have the following:
- Pillow top beds with luxurious white Egyptian sheets, feather down pillows, NZ 100% wool blankets, feather down bed coverings, electric blanket, marcella quilts ….. self control heaters and heated bathroom towel rail
- fluffy Egyptian towels, NZ natural toiletries, hair dryer
- posies of fresh flowers from our own garden
- tea making facilities, Royal Albert fine bone china, selection of teas, plunger coffee, cookies & chocolates, mineral water
- complimentary wireless internet (free Wi-Fi)
- views from every room, either the vineyard, surrounding hills, garden or the sea. peaceful and tranquil settings
- Rates: $NZ450.00 (including Goods & Services Tax)
- Check in: after 2.00pm /check out 11am
- Payment method:
- Cancellation within 14 days of arrival date: 50% forfeit of the total booking price.
- Cancellation within 7 days of arrival date: 100% forfeit of the total booking price.