Services & Facilities
You are welcome to relax in our traditional Sitting Room, surrounded by antiques, artwork and Noel’s nautical collection.
- Complimentary hosted drinks & canapés are served each evening, sample Beaufort House Pinot Noir or Chardonnay
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Off street parking available on site for guests
We invite you to take a leisurely stroll around the generous garden, be sure to visit the old ‘servant’s quarters’ in the top corner of the property.
All of our rooms have the following:
- Pillow top beds with luxurious white Egyptian sheets, feather down pillows, NZ 100% wool blankets, feather down bed coverings, electric blanket, marcella quilts ….. self control heaters and heated bathroom towel rail
- Fluffy Egyptian towels, NZ natural toiletries, hair dryer
- Posies of fresh flowers
- Tea making facilities, Royal Albert fine bone china, selection of teas, plunger coffee, cookies & chocolates, mineral water
- Complimentary wireless internet (free Wi-Fi)
- Views from every room, either the vineyard, surrounding hills, garden or the sea. Peaceful and tranquil settings
- Check in: after 2.00pm /check out 11am
Beaufort House Akaroa – Interior
Beaufort House Akaroa – Gardens