This lovely corner room was named after George Nalder the English Solicitor who built Beaufort House in 1878. The Nalder room is spacious receiving all year round morning and afternoon sun. It has a beautiful Italian Rosewood large Queen size bed with in-laid marquetry on the headboard, ensuite bathroom with walk in shower.
Mr Nalder was a keen botanist and ornithologist, this room has been given a botanical flavour with the bedroom drapes. You can view and admire our giant bunya bunya (monkey puzzle) tree, magnolia grandiflora and cornus flowering right outside the window and planted by George Nalder 143 years ago.
All of our rooms have the following:
- Pillow top beds with luxurious white Egyptian sheets, feather down pillows, NZ 100% wool blankets, feather down bed coverings, electric blanket, marcella quilts ….. self control heaters and heated bathroom towel rail
- fluffy Egyptian towels, NZ natural toiletries, hair dryer
- posies of fresh flowers from our own garden
- tea making facilities, Royal Albert fine bone china, selection of teas, plunger coffee, cookies & chocolates, mineral water
- complimentary wireless internet (free Wi-Fi)
- views from every room, either the vineyard, surrounding hills, garden or the sea. peaceful and tranquil settings
- Rates: $NZ485.00 (including Goods & Services Tax)
- Check in: after 2.00pm /check out 11am
- Payment method:
- Cancellation within 14 days of arrival date: 50% forfeit of the total booking price.
- Cancellation within 7 days of arrival date: 100% forfeit of the total booking price.