A wonderful start to the day is a leisurely memorable breakfast from the Beaufort House kitchen! Your breakfast is included in the cost of your room and is a meal to savour.
Breakfast is served in the dining room, on the veranda or on our terrace outdoor table with magnificent views of Akaroa. Much of our produce is home grown in our kitchen garden and we also use an abundance of fresh local produce.
Sharon enjoys setting the table from her collection of items from a bygone era, utilising silverware and glassware, and beautiful Portmerion china, in the Pomana design.
Our daily breakfasts consist of the following:
- A choice of fresh juices
- Selection of cereals including Sharon’s home toasted muesli
- Bircher Muesli
- Platter of seasonal fresh fruit, natural yoghurt
- A variety of cooked dishes which change regularly with seasonal choices (includes Noel’s Country Breakfast)
- Freshly baked croissants with a selection of homemade conserves and jams
- Premium freshly ground coffee and a wide selection of teas
Special dietary requirements are catered for on request